RAMAKRISHNA SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
M-BLOCK, VIKASPURI, NEW DELHI -110018
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR OPEN SEATS (OTHER THAN EWS/ DG CATEGORY SEATS) AT
ENTRY LEVEL CLASS – PRE-SCHOOL, SESSION 2021-2022
- (a) 100 seats are available for fresh admissions in Pre School, out of which 75% seats are open seats (other than EWS/ DG Category seats) to be filled under admission criteria given below :
(b) 25% seats reserved for the candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section and disadvantage groups of the society of the fresh admissions are to be filled online by the Govt.
- The age of the child at entry-level should be less than 4 years as on 31st March of the year 2021 for Pre – School (entry-level class) as per govt. guidelines.
ADMISSION SCHEDULE – 2021-2022 – FOR OPEN SEATS – GENERAL CATEGORY
|1||Uploading the Criteria and their points in the module of the Department at the link mentioned at point No. 7||17-02-2021 (Wednesday) uploaded on 16-02-2021 (copy enclosed) Ann – A|
|2||Commencement of admission process & availability of forms||18-02-2021 (Thursday)|
|3||Last date of submission of application form in school||04-03-2021 (Thursday)|
|4||Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under open seats||09-03-2021 (Tuesday)|
|5||Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||15-03-2021 (Monday)|
|6||The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||20-03-2021 (Saturday)|
|7||Resolution of queries of parents, if any (written/ email/ verbal/interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list.||22-03-2021 (Monday) to 23-03-2021 (Tuesday)|
|8||The date of displaying the second list of candidates (if any) (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||25-03-2021 (Thursday)|
|9||Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/ email/ verbal/interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list||26-03-2021 (Friday)|
|10||Subsequent list of admission, if any||27-03-2021 (Saturday)|
|11||Closure of admission process||31-03-2021 (Wednesday) (This date will remain flexible and can be extended till all the seats are filled.|
Note : School will follow all the directions and orders of Department of Education, NCT, Delhi in respect of admission schedule and procedure for open seats for the session 2021-2022 in letter and spirit as well as in admission under EWS category admissions.
Admission Criteria with points :
|1||NEIGHBOURHOOD (0-1) KM||70|
|2||NEIGHBOURHOOD (1-3) KM||60|
|3||NEIGHBOURHOOD (3-6) KM||50|
|4||NEIGHBOURHOOD more than 6 KM.||40|
|5||SIBLING (REAL BROTHER/SISTER ONLY)||30|
Note : There shall be no testing or interview for any child/parent falling within or outside the categories. Selection would be done through draw of lots if number of applications exceeds from the seats available.
- List of supporting documents to be produced (OPEN SEATS ONLY) :
(i) Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
(ii) Any one of the following documents:
- Ration Card/ Smart Card issued in the name of Parent. (Mother /Father having the name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.
- Voter – I Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity Bill/ MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhar Card/UID card issued in the name of the child or any of the parents
- Lease deed made six months prior to the submission of the application form along with an affidavit on stamp paper should be submitted in case of rental accommodation ) or any other documents as approved / directed or allowed by the Government.
(iii) In case of sibling applicants: the identity card/ admission order/ latest fee receipt of the sibling.
(iv) If the information provided is found to be incorrect or false, the applicant shall be automatically debarred from the selection process without any correspondence in this regard.
Note : Self-attested photocopies of the supporting documents must be submitted with the registration form.