RAMAKRISHNA SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
M-BLOCK, VIKAS PURI, NEW DELHI -110 018
ADMISSION POLICY FOR OPEN SEATS (OTHER THAN EWS/ DG CATEGORY SEATS)
AT ENTRY LEVEL CLASS – PRE-SCHOOL, SESSION 2019-2020
In pursuance of the Circular No. F.DE.15 (172)/PSB/2016/29777-788 of the Directorate of Education, Private School Branch, Old Secretariat, Delhi dated 26-11-2018 admission schedule for Entry Level Class shall be as under :
- 1. (a) 125 seats are available for fresh admission in Pre School Class. Out of which 75% i.e. 94 seats are open seats (other than EWS/ DG Category seats) to be filled in under neighbourhood criteria.
(b) 25% Seats are reserved for the candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section and disadvantage groups of the society of the fresh admissions to be filled online by the Govt.
(c) In admission criteria adopted by the school there is no quota in any category.
- Age of the child at entry level should be less than 4 years as on 31st March of the year 2019 (born between 01-04-2015 – 31-03-2016) for Pre – School (entry level class) as per govt. guidelines.
- Criteria for Neighbourhood:
- Admission shall first be offered to students residing within 1 km of the school.
- In case the vacancy remains unfilled, students residing within 1 to 3 kms of the school shall be admitted.
- If there are still vacancies, then the admission shall be offered to other students residing within 3 to 6 kms of the school.
- Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms area.
|S.NO.||CRITERIA||SPECIFICATIONS||RANGE OF POINTS||TOTAL POINTS|
|I.||Neighbourhood||0 – 1 KM||70||70|
|1 – 3 KM||60|
|3 – 6 KM||50|
|More than 6 KM||40|
|II.||Sibling||Real Brother/ sister only||30||30|
Note : There shall be no testing and interviews for any child/parent falling within or outside the categories. Selection would be done through draw of lots if number of application exceed from the seats available
- ADMISSION SCHEDULE – 2019-2020 – FOR OPEN SEATS – GENERAL CATEGORY
|1||Commencement of admission process & availability of forms||15-12-2018 (Friday)|
|2||Last date of submission of application form in schools||07-01-2019 (Monday)|
|3||Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under open seats||21-01-2019 (Monday)
|4||Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||28-01-2019 (Monday)|
|5||The date for displaying the first list of selected Candidates (including waiting list)
(alongwith marks allotted under point system)
|6||Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/ email/ verbal/interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list.||05-02-2018 (Tuesday) to
|7||The date of displaying the second list of Candidates (if any) (including waiting list)
(alongwith marks allotted under point system)
|8||Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/ email/ verbal/interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list||22-02-2018 (Friday) to
|9||Subsequent list of admission, if any||15-03-2018 (Friday)|
|10||Closure of admission process||31-03-2018 (Sunday)
(This date will remain flexible and can be extended till all the seats are filled.
Note : School will follow all the directions and orders of Department of Education, NCT, Delhi in respect of admission schedule and procedure for open seats for the session the 2019-2020 in letter and spirit as well as in admission under EWS category admissions.
- List of supporting documents to be produced (OPEN SEATS ONLY) :
(i) Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
(ii) Any one of the following documents:
- Ration Card/ Smart Card issued in the name of Parent.
(Mother /Father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter – I Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity Bill/ MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhar Card/UID card issued in the name of child or any of the parents
- Lease deed made six months prior to the submission of the application form along with an affidavit on stamp paper should be submitted in case of rental accommodation ) or any other documents as approved / directed or allowed by the Government.
(iii) In case of sibling applicants: the identity card/ admission order/ latest fee receipt of the sibling.
(iv) If the information provided is found to be incorrect or false, the applicant shall be automatically debarred from selection process without any correspondence in this regard.
Note : Self attested photocopies of the supporting documents must be submitted with the registration form.