General Rules of The School
1. (a) A pupil who fails to meet the required standard in all the subjects will not be promoted. Reports of general progress will be given in the progress report. Promotions are granted on the basis of the year’s work. The decision of the school authorities with regard to promotion shall be final.
(b) The school reserves the right to dismiss those whose progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to others or whose guardians show little interest in the progress of their wards. Immorality, grave insubordination, contempt of authorities, unruly students behavior or willful damage of school property is always a sufficient reason for immediate dismissal.
(c) Parents are earnestly requested to see that their children attend school punctually. They are expected to co-operate with the school by ensuring regularity and discipline and by taking a keen interest in the child’s progress. They should check diaries regularly and note the teacher’s remarks etc. and acknowledge the same promptly by putting their signatures against the remarks.
2. The school gates will be closed at 8.00 am sharp. Children who come late will be sent back home.
3. Children who are absent from the school must have the parents mentioning briefly the cause of absence in the diary. Reasons of private nature may be submitted in a letter. A student’s name will be struck off the rolls if he or she is absent without leave for a week.
4. All children are expected to come to school daily in freshly laundered uniform with clean socks and well polished shoes & I. Card. Any child who comes to school in a slovenly condition will have to pay a fine of Rs. 10/-.
5. (a) Parents will apply in writing if children are required at home during school hours for any serious reasons. All exemptions permissions/information, must be sought from the Principal.
(b) No pupil will person sent authorization be sent home through another by the parents without an letter.
6. No pupil should leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal or the Teacher-in-Charge.
7. It is compulsory for every child to take part in singing, physical and cultural classes, games and other school activities.
8. No books, periodicals, pictures or newspapers except those allowed by the school shall be brought into the school nor circulated without the permission of the Principal.
9. Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. They should have them neatly labeled or named.
10. (a) Children are not allowed to buy eatables from outside the school campus from vendors.
(b) Parents should not bring/send tiffin, water bottle, books etc. to their ward during school hours.
11. (a) Parents or Guardians are not allowed to see their children or meet the teachers during school hours without the prior permission of the Principal.
(b) On an unavoidable occasion, please send a note through the gate-keeper and wait at the gate for the reply.
12. Pupils are expected to behave in a courteous and gentle manner on all occasions. They should address their teachers and all members of the staff with due respect and politeness. Good moral behaviour and gentle ways are prerequisites of every student. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
1. In case of leave on medical grounds, a medical certificate must accompany the application.
2. Students absent from school without application will be fined Rs.1O/- per day.
3. Leave of absence is not granted except on prior written application from Parent/Guardian in case of unforeseen circumstances.
4. Neither re-test nor re-examination will be conducted.
5. Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than a week, renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission will have to be sought.
6. Any student having less than 85% of the attendance shall not be allowed to appear in the final examination.
7. All the students are expected to attend classes on the opening day after the vacation and the closing day before the vacation.
1. Every student should regularly carry with him/her the school diary. The school uniform is to be worn on all school days and school functions. Parents should see that their son/daughter does not wear the uniform outside the school when he/she is at home or elsewhere.
2. All students must be in their seats before the teacher enters the class. During the absence of a teacher the monitor of the class, responsible for maintaining discipline, must be obeyed.
3. Students should take care of school property. They should not write or scratch on the desks, chairs, walls or doors of the school nor should they damage property belonging to others. Any damage done to the school property must be made good by the offender.
4. The school is not responsible for the goods or money lost. Money should not be lent or borrowed or articles exchanged.
5. A student, who uses unfair means during tests/exams, tempers with answer sheets or school certificates will be given zero in the subject and a warning letter. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal. Any student who is found tempering with grades/marks in the Progress Report and other School certificates will be asked to leave the school and name shall be struck off.
6. Students should get their progress reports signed by their parents/guardians and return them to the school authorities within three days of the receipt.
7. Students and parents are requested not to offer any presents or gifts to the teachers.
8. Children who come to school in the care of servants should never leave the school premises before the servant arrives. If the servant is delayed, they should report to the school staff.
9. After school hours students are not expected to go to their friend’s house for birthday parties, tuition etc. from school. They may go for such parties from their homes with the permission of their parents.
10. If by chance some children miss their bus, they should not try to go home by themselves but immediately inform the Bus in-charge or the Principal.
11. Students are not allowed to use the telephone in school, without the permission of the Principal nor will they be allowed to answer telephone calls during class hours. They will not be allowed to receive letters or other mail without the permission of the Principal.
12. Indisciplined behavior in the school bus will make the child ineligible to use the school transport. Bus monitors will be appointed to maintain discipline. Students should always carry the bus card with them. Most of the buses have teachers also.
13.Students are forbidden to bring crackers, explosives and other dangerous materials to school.
14. Electronic calculators,Mobiles, transistors and other electronic gadgets should not be brought to school.
15. (a) Students should not wear ornaments. They are not allowed to use nail polish, mehendi, make-up, grow long nails.
(b) Boy’s hair should be neatly trimmed. Girl’s long hair should be in two plaits with ribbons & those who have short hair should wear hair-bands. (Of the colour required by the school.)
(a) Pre-primary 7.50 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.Every Saturday will be a holiday for Pre-Primary students.
(b) Stds, l to Xll 7.50a.m.to2.00 p.m