Circular No. : RKS/2018 May 10, 2018
Every year students eagerly wait for summer vacations as they get break from their hectic schedule of studies. During summer holidays students get leisure time and studies take a back seat for a while. Both parents as well as students look forward to get some time off from their everyday routine and are enthusiastic to learn , travel and explore new things. However, just passing time into nothingness is not the purpose here. Students need to utilize their time in constructive tasks like reading books; newspapers so that they become more informed and well read beings. Students should make good use of this time by balancing between fun and work assigned to them.
The schedule of Summer Holidays is as follows:
- For Classes IX, X and XII from June 1 – July 1, 2018.
- May 31, 2018 will be the last working day for students of
Classes IX, X and XII.
- Extra classes of IX, X and XII classes will be from May 21 – May 31, 2018.
- The School will re-open on July 2, 2018 at usual timings for all the classes.
- Buses will not ply on the routes from May 21 to May 31, 2018.
Holidays HW will be given to the students in the class and will also be available on the school website. Students must complete their holidays homework and submit it by July 6, 2018 positively.
Wishing to see your child after the summer break with a BROADER OUTLOOK and POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
With good wishes ,