Admission Criteria and the points adopted for Admission of OPEN SEATS (2022-23)
|I.||NEIGHBOURHOOD (0-1) KM|
|II.||NEIGHBOURHOOD (1-3) KM|
|III.||NEIGHBOURHOOD (3-6) KM|
|IV.||NEIGHBOURHOOD more than 6 KM.|
SIBLING (REAL BROTHER/SISTER ONLY)
Note : There shall be no testing and interviews for any child/parent falling within or outside the categories. Selection would be done through draw of lots if the number of applications exceed from the seats available
(i) Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
(ii) Any one of the following documents:
- Ration Card/ Smart Card issued in the name of Parent.
(Mother /Father having the name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter – I Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity Bill/ MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or
- Aadhar Card/UID card issued in the name of the child or any of the parents
- Lease deed made six months prior to the submission of the application form along with an affidavit on stamp paper should be submitted in case of rental accommodation ) or any other documents as approved / directed or allowed by the Government.
(iii) In case of sibling applicants: the identity card/ admission order/ latest fee receipt of the sibling.
(iv) If the information provided is found to be incorrect or false, the applicant shall be automatically debarred from selection process without any correspondence in this regard.
Note : Self attested photocopies of the supporting documents must be submitted with the registration form.